WritingWithoutPen

TAKBIR, TAHLIL, TAHMID, TASBIH...HIDUP UMPAMA PELAYARAN

Zero Though

Dear Mrs Blog....
Frankly speaking...I am NOT in the very good condition...I am getting sick off with my surrounding...feel annoying here and there...bla..bla..bla...But I'm try to control my very ntah apa2 punya emotion...Believe me Mrs Blog...I am just an ordinary gigirl...Every single minutes seem like, there r many voices said.."u can do it".."don't give up"..."i know u can"..."the time will come"...bla..bla..bla..with their comfort word..err..for me la.
Tak lepas jugak yg konon bg nasihat from the islamic perspective..."igt Allah".."this is Cobaan"..."sabar itu iman"..bla...bla..bla.. U know what Mrs Blog, THOSE word I already know lah! klise! trying to show their concern on me la tu...huh. Ooo..ok..ok....let's me consider it as REMINDER...

What I am  trying to tell u Mrs Blog... I am not in the calm atmosphere anymore ok...NOT ANYMORE...From the Bukit Aman's record, ak tak pernah sound or smash sapa2 lg. So please don't let me do so. Don't disturb my comfort zone.

Yes..I am low self motivation right now...BUT, I don't need any comfort words from u Mrs Blog n u guys out there if just to show ur concert concern or what...no need la membazirkan duit to send me any SMSes, with intention to remind me..."u can do it lah"..."sabar lah"...n apa2 je lah.. I don't need that..err ..for now la..later tak dah...

It's just enough if u guys tlg doakan i am genting getting strong,stronger,strongest and strongestttsuperb...ask Allah to open up my way easily...that's enough and I really appreciate it..Ha BUT, jgn pulak hang dok p SMS bg tau "aku doakan..ko..sekian..sekian..sekian.." itu dah nmpk mcm nak show off kebaikan la pulak... 

Jgn la dok asik p bg comfort or tazkirah words..sebabnye ayat2 kat bawah ni ak sentiasa igt...just please pray for me agar tak tergelincir dr landasan kereta api keimanan...kerana ak ni manusia lemah jgk, dalam hati aku still ade 'alaqah iatu tempat Syaitan membisikkan rasa waswasnya.

Sorry, i can't think anything positively...Thats why ak mohon kalian doakan ak...TQ

"Dan Tuhan kamu berfirman: "Berdoalah kamu kepada-Ku nescaya Aku perkenankan doa permohonan kamu." (Surah Ghafir ayat 60) 

"Allah tidak membebankan seseorang itu melainkan mengikut keupayaannya. Baginya apa yang diusahakan dan ke atasnya akibat apa yang diusahakan." (Surah Al-Baqarah: 286)  

surah Ar-Ra'ad (ayat 11): "Sesungguhnya Allah tidak akan merubah nasib suatu kaum melainkan kaum itu sendiri yang merubah nasibnya." 
 
 
"Dan berikanlah berita gembira bagi orang yang bersabar." (Surah al Baqarah ayat 155)

0 comments: